Re: [Gluster-devel] Files being cut off in the middle

From: Vidar Hokstad
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Files being cut off in the middle
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:45:40 +0100

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Gordan Bobic <address@hidden> wrote:

What version of fuse are you running? I have found a number of heisenbug
issues arising from using mismatched fuse versions, and installing
glusterfs patched fuse (2.7.4glfs11 last time I checked) made most of those
problems go away.

I think it's the unpatched 2.7.4. I'll try to get the patched 2.7.4 onto it, but I had problems compiling it earlier today - didn't have much time looking at it (this is on Debian Lenny btw.).

Regards,
Vidar