Re: [Gluster-devel] Сrash - 2.0.git-2009.06.16

From: Amar Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Сrash - 2.0.git-2009.06.16
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:18:19 -0700

Hi Andrey,
 the 'git' repository by default will fetch the files from 'master' branch in which we already started development for 2.1 release, and has many patches which haven't passed all of our QA process. The stable git branch is 'origin/release-2.0', which has only the bug fixes and minor performance enhancements for 2.0.x release, out of which the release tarballs will be served.

If you intended to test 'master' branch itself, its great for us, but if you just intended to use stable codebase from git repo, then please pull the code from 'release-2.0' branch.

Regards,
Amar