Re: [Gluster-devel] large_read fuse option when direct-io mode is disabl

From: Gordan Bobic
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] large_read fuse option when direct-io mode is disabled?
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 23:01:07 +0100

So, what exactly is the reason to use the direct-io=off mount parameter at the moment? Will there be any reason (not) to use it as of 2.0.3?

Gordan

Harshavardhana wrote:
Hi Mickey,

Upcoming 2.0.3 version has fuse big_writes support which increases and retains performance even with --disable-direct-io option so stay tuned :).

Regards
--
Harshavardhana
Z Research Inc http://www.zresearch.com/