Re: [Gluster-devel] Memory Leak Strikes Again

From: Raghavendra G
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Memory Leak Strikes Again
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 11:02:56 +0400

The patch is for 2.1 development branch. 2.0.3 does not contain the code in which leak was fixed. Sorry for confusion.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Gordan Bobic <address@hidden> wrote:
This doesn't seem to apply against 2.0.3. Can you provide a patch vs. 2.0.3 release?

Note, however, that I have logging enabled on the other (non-root) file systems, and those don't seem to be leaking (or if they are, at least not as obviously).

Gordan

Raghavendra G wrote:
Hi Gordon,

There was a patch submitted by gowda and accepted regarding a memory leak in
logging.
 <http://patches.gluster.com/patch/679/>

The commit id is 8d74fe9ba6c3c2f68f71cacd56fad9328b8b0090

Can this fix the leak observed above?

regards,
Raghavendra