Re: [Gluster-devel] Documentation site

From: Anand Babu Periasamy
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Documentation site
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 02:47:42 -0700

It is fixed now.. MediaWiki was timing out on memcached connection. I also
optimized other PHP and Apache settings. Thanks for reporting.

--
Anand Babu Periasamy
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31

Brian Taber wrote:
It has been getting progressively slower... I was using it last week, painfuly slow.... even worse now...

address@hidden wrote:
The documentation site has been very slow the last few days. Just thought I'd let you know.

-Paul