[Gluster-devel] Re: [Gluster-users] double traffic usage since upgrade?

From: Liam Slusser
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Re: [Gluster-users] double traffic usage since upgrade?
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 14:03:25 -0700

Any other thoughts on why i'm seeing double the inbound traffic?
We're have a large increase in site traffic the last few weeks and my
out bound traffic has increase to almost 400mbit/sec which has
translated to 800mbit of backend gluster traffic.  I'm basically at
the limit of gigabit ethernet unless i do bounding.

Ideas on how to fix this?

thanks,
liam