[Gluster-devel] Gluster Storage Platform 3.0Beta0

From: Anand Babu Periasamy
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Gluster Storage Platform 3.0Beta0
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 18:22:00 -0800

Dear Community,
We are happy to announce the Gluster Storage Platform 3.0Beta0 to the community. As the version implies, it is first beta. Don't be surprised if it works for you ;). We brought in a major web UI revamp, which was totally unplanned. Instead of waiting for a release to stabilize in our labs, it is better to involve the community early on and get as much as feedback possible. As usual, all of the Gluster platform code we wrote are under GNU GPLv3 license (located at our public git repository http://git.gluster.com).

Please follow this link for DOWNLOAD and INSTALL instructions:
http://gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_Storage_Platform

**** WE NEED HELP WITH MIRROR SITES ****
We are looking for mirrors. Since the image is 403MB, we don't have sufficient bandwidth to support large number of downloads. Please write to <address@hidden> if you can
help us with your mirror URL.