Re: [Gluster-devel] any chance we could get 3.0.0pre1 tagged in git?

From: Vijay Bellur
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] any chance we could get 3.0.0pre1 tagged in git?
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:40:35 +0530

Erick Tryzelaar wrote:
Even though the preview releases aren't formal point releases, tagging
them in git can help those of us tracking gluster's development to see
how things are progressing between future preview releases. Any chance
we could get those tagged as well?

Yes, this will be tagged in git. We will be doing it today.

Thanks,
Vijay