Re: [Gluster-devel] Link for Debian packages is obsolete

From: Harshavardhana
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Link for Debian packages is obsolete
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:29:26 +0530

Hi Patrick,

    Its better we move the version to 3.0 for glusterfs or create new package which starts with glusterfs3. Which will help users upgrade to 3.0. As everyone already knows the 3.x in not compatible with 2.x there needs to be a decision made now.

Regards
--
Harshavardhana
Gluster - http://www.gluster.com