Re: [Gluster-devel] Problem with little write/read files in Gluster 3.0.

From: Gordan Bobic
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Problem with little write/read files in Gluster 3.0.0
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:50:54 +0000

Anand Avati wrote:
On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Gordan Bobic <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks for your answer Gordan. Do you have more information about
3.0.2 ?
None, other than that Avati said a couple of days ago that it will be
available "very quickly".

Do you think the 3.0.1 could be a temporary solution or I have to wait ?
I don't think I could in good conscience recommend using a release labeled
by the developers as DOA, even if it seems better than a previous non-DOA
release.

3.0.2rc1 is out and has been working fine in our tests thus far.
Please feel free to give it a try. It is very likely to become 3.0.2.

Thanks. Downloading as I'm typing this. :)

Gordan