Re: [Gluster-devel] Problem with little write/read files in Gluster 3.0.

From: Vijay Bellur
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Problem with little write/read files in Gluster 3.0.0
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 00:24:24 +0530

nicolas prochazka wrote:
Hi, client replicate ( see my precedent email )
server 1 : glusterfsd and glusterfs  (replicate s1 s2 )
server 2 : glusterfsd and glustefs ( replicate s1 s2 )
cut the cable between server1 and server2
waiting for Five minutes
two servers reboots.

I think is fuse impact, because only fuse can panic the kernel .
Have you salvaged something from dmesg or /var/log/messages that can point to a kernel panic? From your previous mail, it looks like you are running 2.6.33-rc5 which is not stable as yet.
Could it be related to that?

Also, what filesystem are you using for the backend?

Thanks,
Vijay