Re: [Gluster-devel] Re: AFR/Replicate read-subvolume option not working

From: Gordan Bobic
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Re: AFR/Replicate read-subvolume option not working right
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:42:39 +0000

I seem to remember something like this being broken was mentioned on the list a while back. I wouldn't even bother asking about issues like this before trying the latest stable version (2.0.9).

Gordan

Alex Attarian wrote:
Is anyone willing to look at this and maybe provide some answers? Is there a magic word I need to use to get someone to answer? It always looks like certain people get attention from the devs right away, but some of us just get left off hanging with no answers.

Alex