Re: [Gluster-devel] FW: Async replication for Wan usage

From: Gordan Bobic
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] FW: Async replication for Wan usage
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 14:35:04 +0000

Hmm... I think asynchronous replication is conceptually not in line with the design of glfs.

If you want something similar with asynchronous replication (obviously, no hope of POSIX locks), you may want to look into SeznamFS. I can probably send you some .spec files if you are intending to use it on a RPM based distro.

Gordan

anthony garnier wrote:

Hi,
I would like to set up a cluster in a Wan mode. Is it possible to put replication translator in Async mod ? . Or is there a way to optimize glusterfs for Wan usage?

Example of my architecture :

<http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Michael+Jackson&FORM=MVDE6>
Windows 7 : Trouvez le PC qui vous convient! Découvrez notre offre ! <http://clk.atdmt.com/FRM/go/181574577/direct/01/>