[Gluster-devel] libglusterfsclient users?

From: Anand Avati
Subject: [Gluster-devel] libglusterfsclient users?
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:33:52 +0530

Hello community,
  We wanted to know how many of you are using GlusterFS via the
libglusterfsclient API, since we were about to make some changes in
the library interface. libglusterfsclient was initially designed for
building application plugins (like mod_glusterfs, booster) but we are
not sure if some of you have started using directly. Please do write
back to me if you have used libglusterfsclient for your application
integration.

Thanks,
Avati