[Gluster-devel] Various applications using Gluster

From: Tejas N. Bhise
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Various applications using Gluster
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:31:30 -0600 (CST)

Dear Community Members,

We at Gluster thank you for using our product and making our efforts worth it.
Over time, GlusterFS has been used to hold data for various kinds of
applications and with different configurations. We would like to collect this
information so that it may help reach a wider audience and increase the
adoption of Gluster.

There are others out there who use the same applications you do and can benefit
with running those applications on Glusterfs, just like you do.

Please take some time out and share this information with us. You can write
directly to me. Feel free to ask me any questions about this. Please also let
me know if you would be willing to write a paper or a tutorial about your
experiences, application setup, configurations, performance optimization etc
with your solution involving GlusterFS.

Regards,
Tejas Bhise.

tejas at gluster dot com