Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS server on OpenSolaris + Infiniband

From: Craig Carl
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS server on OpenSolaris + Infiniband
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 22:52:49 -0500 (CDT)

Xavier -
    We haven't tested IB and OpenSolaris, we have tested with Solaris, that works well. A community member has proposed new documentation for the OpenSolaris installation process - http://gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2010-September/005331.html. Can you give this process a try, if it doesn't work please send over some details and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Craig

--
Craig Carl