Re: [Gluster-devel] Can I bring a development idea to Dev's attention?

From: Ed W
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Can I bring a development idea to Dev's attention?
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 16:05:47 +0100

Any news? Wed latest seems to have been and gone?

I think some kind of optimistic locking is the kind of thing which pushes Gluster into the high performance bracket (without needing 40GB cards, which when you think about it kind of ends up creating just one big NUMA machine rather than a cluster setup)

If the kernel NLM can do this satisfactorily then seems like things get even better?

Cheers

Ed W