Re: [Gluster-devel] Replicate/AFR Using Broadcast/Multicast?

From: Craig Carl
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Replicate/AFR Using Broadcast/Multicast?
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:32:13 -0500 (CDT)

Gordon -
    PGM is still experimental so it will be a while before we would consider implementing it, I would also expect to see network issues as a cluster grows. It would also limit a Gluster cluster to a single broadcast domain. We would have to find a way to manage these challenges, do you have any thoughts?

Thanks,

Craig

--
Craig Carl