[Gluster-devel] Re: [Gluster-users] where are files physically stored in

From: Amar Tumballi
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Re: [Gluster-users] where are files physically stored in recent version (3.1.x)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 09:59:35 +0530

on the mount point do the below:

bash# getfattr -n trusted.glusterfs.pathinfo <filename>, hope that helps.

Regards,
Amar

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 9:04 AM, Thai. Ngo Bao <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello list,

I have been developing a mapreduce - application running on GlusterFS. Therefore files’ extended attributes are pretty much critical for the application. I am curious to know what is the official way of finding out where files are physically stored.

Should you have any suggestions or experience you want to share, please let me know.

Thanks,
Thai Ngo