Re: [Gluster-devel] lost locks

From: Emmanuel Dreyfus
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] lost locks
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 09:22:12 +0000

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 05:57:51PM +0530, Anand Avati wrote:
> Can you describe more about the test case with the exact sequence of steps?
> There is code to self-heal locks after reconnection. If you can give us a
> test case it will be wonderful.

Reading the sources, I think I spoted it. Self heal relies on extended
attributes, right? With stuff like glusterfs.posixlk-count and friends.

I run it on NetBSD-5.1, which is a bit limited on extended attributes:
I have to prepare a backing file for each attribute prior using it.
glusterfs.posixlk-count was missing.

A list of all required extended attrbutes would be nice.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus