Re: [Gluster-devel] NetBSD portability patches to Gluster

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] NetBSD portability patches to Gluster
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 21:26:19 -0700

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 6:21 PM, Emmanuel Dreyfus <address@hidden> wrote:
Anand Avati <address@hidden> wrote:

> Emmanuel,
>   Here's the status of your patches with respect to acceptability -

Thanks for the review. I see you reviewed the patches from NetBSD CVS,
this means you have the set against glusterfs 3.2

I sent a patch against git a few weeks ago, what you reviewed is more up
to date.

I assumed the CVS repo would have your latest patches. Can you submit them as patches on top of what has been lined up already?

Thanks,
Avati