Re: [Gluster-devel] NetBSD portability patches to Gluster

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] NetBSD portability patches to Gluster
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 15:06:26 +0530

Emmanual,
 My apologies. I missed this new patch of yours (bp and bq). Can you please submit them formatted with git-format-patch and git-submit-email ?

Thanks
Avati

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 7:28 AM, Emmanuel Dreyfus <address@hidden> wrote:
Anand Avati <address@hidden> wrote:

> > The NetBSD CVS repo indeed contains the latest patches. I just wanted to
> > make it clear that it was now more up to date than the patchset against
> > git I sent previously. This is not obvious since I updated NetBSD CVS
> > yesterday.
>
> Got it.

Hi

I keep polling my patches. Any chance they get in-tree before the next
release?

Since the basic setup with glusterfsd works fine, I started playing with
glusterd. I needed two more patches to get it working on NetBSD:
/patch-bp?rev=1.1
/patch-bq?rev=1.1

Elasticity and aggregation without a SPOF is really nice, and the
administrative interface is ridiculously easy to use. Great work.