[Gluster-devel] gluster rebalance progress

From: Emmanuel Dreyfus
Subject: [Gluster-devel] gluster rebalance progress
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 07:24:24 +0000

Hi

Since I am porting glusterfs, I am never fully sure it really works as
intended. When I try gluster volume rebalance, I get no error reported,
but the operation seems to take forever.

Here is what it says:
silo# gluster volume rebalance gfs status
rebalance step 1: layout fix in progress: fixed layout 14204

How can I know it is really busy and not stuck somewhere? How long is
it supposed to take?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus