[Gluster-devel] How can I user strpe + replicate mode in gluster 3.2.1?

From: 吴巍
Subject: [Gluster-devel] How can I user strpe + replicate mode in gluster 3.2.1?
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:45:28 +0800

Hey,

I can write the .vol in the client side to use the stripe + replicate mode to
store large files safely in the previous version. Now, I tested the latest
version gluster 3.2.1with the command line mode. But I find that I can't use
the stripe + replicate mode now. How can I use the stripe + replicate mode to
store data in the lastest version 3.2.1?

Wei Wu