Re: [Gluster-devel] Does the doc. "interals of Replicate" apply to AFR?

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Does the doc. "interals of Replicate" apply to AFR?
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:46:55 +0530

Some parts of that doc might be outdated as we have refined the algo further since it was written.

Avati

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Daniel <address@hidden> wrote:
When I looked into the function afr_sh_mark_sources in
afr-self-heal-common.c, it seems the marking logic goes different from
self-heal source selection matrix table in the document, internal of
Replicate. Does it apply to AFR as well? Are there any updated for AFR?

THX

Dan