Re: [Gluster-devel] Fixing dht rename of directory symlink

From: Amar Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Fixing dht rename of directory symlink
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:49:52 +0530

> 1. Can you submit this patch in accordance to the development work flow
> outlined at
> http://www.gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Development_Work_Flow

I started submitting 4 minor patches to see if I understand the thing
correctly

We advise submitting one large patch. (or if there are review comments, then 're-submit' than submitting another patch altogether). That way, a feature comes in with just one commit in codebase.

Thank you so much! this makes it much easier for us to accept contributions. can you please re-run ./rfc.sh for each of your submissions and enter bug id as 2923 (the NetBSD port bug)? I'll merge them once the changes move away from the "rfc" state.