[Gluster-devel] Need sign-off for patches

From: Vijay Bellur
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Need sign-off for patches
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 12:41:08 +0530

[Editing subject from my previous broken attempt]

Hi All,

Please note that we will need a sign-off for accepting a patch to GlusterFS from now. By signing-off you agree to the terms listed under the "Developer's Certificate of Origin 1.1" in the CONTRIBUTING file, available at the root of the repository. Gerrit has been configured to reject patches which do not have a "Signed-off-by" line. If you face a failure as under while submitting a patch,

! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/master/bug-XXXX (not Signed-off-by author/committer/uploader)

please commit your changes with 'git commit -s' and re-submit.

Do let us know if you have questions on the same.

Cheers,

Vijay