[Gluster-devel] CLI > Glusterd issue parsing RPC parameters

From: nibor
Subject: [Gluster-devel] CLI > Glusterd issue parsing RPC parameters
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:01:39 +0100

I am currently trying to create a python bindings to interact with glusterd.

So far I am able to connect to the glusterd listening socket, and I succeed in probing a new peer into the trusted storage pool. For the moment nothing complicated, everything is defined in the cli1.x file.

I'm starting to encounter problem when I want to call a remote method that use the gf_cli_req or gf_cli_rsp structure because I need to correctly encode the dict (for gf_cli_req) and decode the dict (for gf_cli_rsp).

I tried several things but without success, could someone could tell me what is the syntax of this dict ?

Thanks for your patience,

nibor