Re: [Gluster-devel] locking

From: Amar Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] locking
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 23:15:59 +0530

On 03/01/2012 10:11 PM, Xavier Hernandez wrote:
Thank you very much.

In readdirp I always receive a NULL pointer from upper translators. I tried to
set it to a list of extended attributes but I didn't receive anything in the
field 'dict' in gf_dirent_t when the callback was called. Looking again into
the posix code I can see that it really should fill in the requested
attributes, so probably I made some error when I tested this. I will repeat the
tests.

Which version are you trying? There was a bug in upstream till last week on dict parameter of readdirp(), fixed now, try in git head on master branch.

-Amar