[Gluster-devel] AFR over the slow wan link

From: Pitichai Pitimaneeyakul
Subject: [Gluster-devel] AFR over the slow wan link
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 15:28:20 +0700

Hi there,
I am working on glusterfs to replication file across two side ?
Can some one hints me that the following is feasible to do ?
Server A and Server B connect together with slow wan link., and Client and Server A are on the same LAN.
1) Client copy a file to server A.
2) Gluster report to copy application (client) is done, when the file is completely copy to Server A. And client can continue their job.
3) However, the AFR still replicating between Server A, and B, but the file still locked.
4) unlock the file when the file is finish replicated between Server A and B.

If found http://gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/20080814/000243.html explain something about code modification, but I can't figure out where to do.
Can someone please explain.
Thank you & Best Regards,
PP