Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs-3.3.0qa34 released

From: Ian Latter
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs-3.3.0qa34 released
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 22:43:55 +1000

Hello,

  Testing 3.3.0qa34, I'm seeing the same "has been
part of a deleted volume" error as reported;

http://gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2012-January/009533.html

http://gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2011-September/008734.html

http://dev.gluster.com/pipermail/glusterfs/2011-July/004698.html

  My mount points are created dynamically in a
stateless memory file system on each boot, so I'm
not seeing this carried over from the previous boot
via the mount point; the extended attributes are
able to be listed but their values can't be retrieved
and I can't delete them (attr version 2.4.46).

  Is there a work-around or solution to this (without
re-formatting the storage device/s)?

Thanks,