Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs-3.3.0qa36 released

From: Tomoaki Sato
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs-3.3.0qa36 released
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 17:12:53 +0900

Vijay,

Where do I start looking so I can create the volume with 2 bricks ?
Any insight into this is much appreciated.

# gluster volume create two transport tcp two-1-private:/mnt/brick
Creation of volume two has been successful. Please start the volume to access
data.
# gluster volume delete two
Deleting volume will erase all information about the volume. Do you want to
continue? (y/n) y
Deleting volume two has been successful
# gluster volume create two transport tcp two-2-private:/mnt/brick
Creation of volume two has been successful. Please start the volume to access
data.
# gluster volume delete two
Deleting volume will erase all information about the volume. Do you want to
continue? (y/n) y
Deleting volume two has been successful
# gluster volume create two transport tcp two-1-private:/mnt/brick
two-2-private:/mnt/brick
Brick: two-1-private:/mnt/brick, two-2-private:/mnt/brick one of the bricks
contain the other
#

Vijay Bellur wrote:

http://bits.gluster.com/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.3.0qa36/