[Gluster-devel] automake

From: Ian Latter
Subject: [Gluster-devel] automake
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 15:35:40 +1000

Hello,

  I have built a new module and I can't seem to
get the changed makefiles to be built.  I have not
used "configure" in any of my projects and I'm
not seeing an answer from my google searches.

  The error that I get is during the "make" where
glusterfs-3.2.6/missing errors at line 52
"automake-1.9: command not found".

  This is a newer RedHat environment and it has
automake 1.11 .. if I cp 1.11 to 1.9 I get other
errors ... libtool is reporting that the automake
version is 1.11.1.  I believe that it is getting the
1.9 version from Gluster ...

  How do I get a new Makefile.am and Makefile.in
to work in this structure?

Cheers,

--
Ian Latter