Re: [Gluster-devel] NetBSD support in 3.3?

From: Amar Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] NetBSD support in 3.3?
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 11:21:55 +0530

On 05/15/2012 09:57 AM, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
Hi

I still have a few pending submissions for NetBSD support in latest
sources:
http://review.gluster.com/3319  Use inet as default transport
http://review.gluster.com/3320  Add missing (base|dir)name_r
http://review.gluster.com/3321  NetBSD build fixes

I would like to have 3.3 building without too many unintegrated patches
on NetBSD. Is it worth working on pushing the changes above or is
release-3.3 too close to release to expect such changes to get into it
now?

Emmanuel,

I understand your concerns, but I suspect we are very close to 3.3.0 release at this point of time, and hence it may be tight for taking these patches in.

What we are planing is for a quicker 3.3.1 depending on the community feedback of 3.3.0 release, which should surely have your patches included.

Hope that makes sense.

Regards,
Amar