Re: [Gluster-devel] Review request for BD xlator patches

From: Amar Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Review request for BD xlator patches
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:33:00 +0530

On 06/22/2012 01:37 PM, M. Mohan Kumar wrote:
Hello,

I posted GlusterFS server side xlator to enable exporting Block
Devices as regular files to the client.

Patches are in Gluster Gerrit:
http://review.gluster.com/3551
http://review.gluster.com/3552
http://review.gluster.com/3553
http://review.gluster.com/3554
http://review.gluster.com/3555
http://review.gluster.com/3556
http://review.gluster.com/3557
http://review.gluster.com/3558
http://review.gluster.com/3559

Shishir already started reviewing the patches. But I am requesting more
reviewers for my patchset.

Hey Mohan, I saw your patches, couldn't go into to it in more detail as I am traveling since last week. (here @ Boston for Red Hat Summit as of now). Again some more of the developers are traveling at the moment too.

Surely these patches will be reviewed soon. Also, thanks for sending these in 'review' friendly order (ie, broken based on functionality) :-)

-Amar