[Gluster-devel] Need Low Level Design (LLD) of GlusterFS

From: Anshul Attrey
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Need Low Level Design (LLD) of GlusterFS
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:07:10 +0530

Hi,

I have been following gluster developers mailing list for quite some
time and interested in contributing to the GlusterFS development.

To start with, I can not find a proper LLD document available in
public domain which explains gluster code flow.

Can  anyone share GlusterFS LLD so that i can understand properly
Gluster Flow Control. This will be helpful to provide me a good start.

Thanks and Regards
Anshul