Re: [Gluster-devel] [Solved] Re: Unable to get volume name (GlusterFS 3.

From: XinFeng Liu
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] [Solved] Re: Unable to get volume name (GlusterFS 3.3 on Solaris 11)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:49:16 +0800

Hi,
> Thank you for your investigation of this. Would you like to help us make sure that GlusterFS works cleanly on 64-bit SPARC?
>
> -JM

Thanks for your warm comments. I'll be glad for it when I have spare time. And I may need take some time to be familiar with gluster development workflow . I come here just for fun:)

I'm sorry, yesterday I made a mistake in replacing "get16bits" on SPARC, the code should be:

static inline uint16_t get16bits(const char *data)
{
  return  ((*data & 0x00ffU) | ((*(data+1) & 0x00ffU) << 8));
}

Thanks,
Xinfeng Liu