Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Gluster Community Planning - Weekly

From: John Mark Walker
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Gluster Community Planning - Weekly Meetings
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 11:15:25 -0400 (EDT)

We have consensus for the first meeting:

Thursday, August 9, 10pm EDT/7pm PDT/02:00 UTC (next day)/7:30am IST (next day)

We'll look to make this the regular time on a weekly basis.

Come meet us in the IRC channel #gluster-meeting on the Freenode network.

See the gluster.org planning document:
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/GlusterPlanning

After the first meeting, we'll create a separate mailing list for
infrastructure activity so as not to interfere with the usual discussions
taking place on gluster-users and gluster-devel.

-JM