[Gluster-devel] Announcing: Gluster.org Infrastructure project

From: John Mark Walker
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Announcing: Gluster.org Infrastructure project
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 18:27:57 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings,

In keeping with our goals to make the Gluster project and gluster.org more open
and accessible, we are starting the Gluster.org infrastructure project,
complete with weekly IRC meetings and a new mailing list: gluster-infra.

"What is the Gluster.org Infrastructure project?" you may ask. Think of it as
everything non-code related that we need to build community around. Think of
user documentation, developer documentation, Gluster.org web and mailing list
infrastructure, and software testing and QA. There are a few efforts already
underway in this area, so I wanted to invite you to participate. Instead of
inundating our existing mailing lists with this new activity, a few of us
decided it was best to create a new mailing list: address@hidden

To subscribe to the new mailing list: