[Gluster-devel] Preparing 3.3.1qa3?

From: Emmanuel Dreyfus
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Preparing 3.3.1qa3?
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 06:51:58 +0200

Hi

It would be nice to make a 3.3.1qa3, I still have two fixes from qa2
testing that have been merged in master but are still pending a merge in
release-3.3:
http://review.gluster.org/3884
http://review.gluster.org/3911

And there is the problem of outdated autotools on build.gluster.com
which cause configure problems. I proposed to add newer .m4 files to
work around the issue in this change to master, but it still waits to be
reviewed:
http://review.gluster.org/3888

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus