Re: [Gluster-devel] Segfault at client3_3_create_cbk() when calling fops

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Segfault at client3_3_create_cbk() when calling fops->create
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:00:56 -0700

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Gustavo Bervian Brand <address@hidden> wrote:

The frame which you used for doing the STACK_WIND(create) was probably unwound by the time the create_cbk came back from the server? This is the most common/likely cause..

  You mean that the frame of readv/readv_cbk (where I'm calling the WIND to create/open) is already gone, even if there was no UNWIND yet?
  If this is the case, how can I avoid that? I am doing a STACK_WIND(create or open) by the end of the readv_cbk, I tried increase the refcount of the frame, but there was no effect.

So you are using the frame pointer in readv_cbk to do the STACK_WIND of create or open. But are you sure you are not unwinding the same frame right after the STACK_WIND?