Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] New Download Server in the Works

From: Alex Attarian
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] New Download Server in the Works
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:34:29 -0700

John,

is this eventually going to have a copy of everything that was on the old download server? I need to be able to access 3.2 releases and fuse/

Thanks,
Alex

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:46 AM, John Mark Walker <address@hidden> wrote:
The new download server is up at http://download.gluster.org/

Currently you'll find 3.3.1 repos for Fedora, Centos and RHEL. Other builds will filter in slowly over time - if you urgently need builds for other releases, please let us know on the list or in #gluster-dev.

There's also a README in the Ubuntu directory that points to semiosis' PPA at https://launchpad.net/~semiosis

Thanks,
JM