Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS Life Cycle

From: Joe Julian
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS Life Cycle
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:26:42 -0800

On 11/16/2012 12:30 AM, Joe Julian wrote:
There's been a number of questions, lately, about the life cycle of a GlusterFS version. Since I've not seen anything definite from anybody yet, I've started the ball rolling on this. Please consider this and discuss it on the Discussion tab.

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Life_Cycle

You guys are the ones who would be responsible for making this happen, so I'd really like your feedback on this. I'm certainly in no position to dictate policy, it's just an idea.

So, what do you think? Good idea, bad, indifferent? Can it be done this way? Are you guys willing?