Re: [Gluster-devel] Can I use FSCache/Cachefiles with Gluster Native Cli

From: Ric Wheeler
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Can I use FSCache/Cachefiles with Gluster Native Client mode?
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 07:29:02 -0500

On 12/02/2012 10:29 PM, 吴巍 wrote:
Hey,

I Download the GlusterFS 3.2.7 Release and it works well. And I want to improve
the reading performance with FSCache/Cachefiles model.
I use the command line:
mount -t glusterfs server1:/test-volume /mnt/glusterfs -o fsc
and no error reported. But the local cache function of FSCache is not active.
How can I use the local cache function of FSCache with Gluster Native Client
mount mode?

Thanks.

Wei Wu

Adding in the fscache list to see if anyone there has experimented with this,

Ric