Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs-3.4.0qa5 released

From: Patrick Matthäi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs-3.4.0qa5 released
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 15:29:56 +0100

Am 14.12.2012 15:27, schrieb Niels de Vos:
please apply the attached patch.

You probably should push these in the Gerrit get repository for review.
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Development_Work_Flow
explains the steps you need to undertake for that.

Sorry, I do not have the time to follow each individual review/pull
procedure of all of my upstreams, so doing everything about e-mail
is the easiest way to manage everything.

I'm happy to post these patches for you. In order to write a test-case

Thanks

to verify the hardening flags, could you pass me the ./configure and/or
make-flags you're interested in?

This are the flags which we are using in Debian:

CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
CXXFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
FFLAGS=-g -O2
LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

  Blog: http://www.linux-dev.org/
E-Mail: address@hidden
        address@hidden
*/