Re: [Gluster-devel] IB/RDMA Testing for 3.4

From: Amar Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] IB/RDMA Testing for 3.4
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 15:48:28 +0530

On 12/18/2012 02:35 PM, Andrew Holway wrote:
Hi,

I have a 4 node IB cluster and could easily do some RDMA testing.

Please could I have an idea of the things that would need to be tested?

Testplan?

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the offer. Will soon send a tarball with some test plan/cases we have. It would be great if you try running it in a pilot run of your usecase, so we can enhance our test cases, because anyways, we do our share of testing on the code before release.

We want to hear more on different use cases, which we would not cover in our test cases, and thats more valuable to us.

Regards,
Amar