Re: [Gluster-devel] looking for a start point to start Glusterfs develop

From: John Mark Walker
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] looking for a start point to start Glusterfs development
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 09:52:19 -0500 (EST)

Hi Kunal,

Welcome to the Gluster community! I hope you find much here to inspire you.

You can also find some architectural documents here:
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Arch

And the developers page, as Vijay pointed out. May I ask what your particular
area of interest is?

Welcome!
JM

Kunal Kushwaha <address@hidden> wrote: