Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs-v3.4.0qa7 released

From: Emmanuel Dreyfus
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs-v3.4.0qa7 released
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 11:13:19 +0000

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:13:46PM -0800, Gluster Build System wrote:
> SRC:
> http://bits.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/src/glusterfs-v3.4.0qa7.tar.gz

Still builds and run out of the box on NetBSD 6.0. I got the feeling it
got blazingly fast compared to previous versions.

Previous tarballs were named glusterfs-${VERSION}.tgz, now it is
glusterfs-v${VERSION}.tgz (v was added). Is it on purpose? Is it
going to remain as is? It is important for packaging.

I am now running my usual tests, I had spurious and unrecoverable disconnects
with 3.4.0qa6, I had not enough time to track the problem down, but I can
hope someone else fixed it :-)

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus