[Gluster-devel] Gluster Community Summit: Join us March 7-8, 2013 in Ban

From: Leslie Hawthorn
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Gluster Community Summit: Join us March 7-8, 2013 in Bangalore
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 15:49:31 +0100

Hello everyone,

The Gluster Community Team is pleased to announce the first ever Gluster Community Summit, which will take place at Red Hat's Bangalore Campus on 7-8 March 2013. We hope that you will be able to join us for the summit and in crafting our agenda.

You can find a preliminary set of topics for the meeting on the Gluster wiki. [0] We look forward to recommendations for further items to address during the summit; please add your thoughts to the wiki page or feel free to comment in this thread if you'd prefer.

Last but not least, there is no cost to attend the summit, but registration is required. We only have space for 35 individuals to attend due to constraints on conference room space, so please take a moment to register now. [1]

[0] - http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Planning/Community_Summit

[1] - http://glusterdevsummit2013.eventbrite.com/

With best regards,
John Mark Walker and Leslie Hawthorn