[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 3.4 Alpha Release

From: John Mark Walker
Subject: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 3.4 Alpha Release
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:19:59 -0500 (EST)

Here's a write-up on the newly-released GlusterFS 3.4 alpha:
In order to make this release the Best. Release. Evah, we need all hands on deck putting this release through its paces and testing it out. Please take a moment to see if this release "works for you". If not, file a bug and report here what your experience is.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=GlusterFS

And if it does work for you, we want to know that as well.

Thanks,
JM